Back to Archive
    Aug   30
    2014

Gorge Amphitheatre

George, Washington, US

MAP

Tickets are available through the Citi Presale, February 17 @ 10AM – February 20 @ 10PM PST. Visit citiprivatepass.com.

The public on sale begins February 21, 10AM PST. Click here for tickets.

3-Day Lawn tickets $120.00.
    Kids under 10 free on Friday and Sunday.

This event will be styled like the DMB Caravan of 2011 with multiple stages and acts. We are pleased to announce that Brandi Carlile will perform. More acts to be announced soon.

Dave Matthews Band will play 2 full sets.

Opening Acts

Fan Photos (0)

No photos yet, why not add one?

1. ms.greene says:

Hi, I cannot buy 3 day lawn tickets on Citi Pre-sale – anyone else having this problem? Or anyone having luck buying them?

2. Rick Hubbert says:

I’m trying to buy 3 day general admission and can’t find on the site where it is offered. Any suggestions?

3. bergrh says:

Does anyone have a link that works to purchase the 3-day pass or was that deal only for Citi card holders?

4. Rick Manka says:

When will other bands finally be announced?

5. I need to sell my 3 day pass. Anyone want it? I paid 120 plus fees. I came to 148.

6. timcruger says:

I’m interested. What is your bottom line? I don’t want to mistreat you but I’m also on a very rigid, Dave Ramsey budget.

7. Crazy says:

Almost Gorge Time!
      I have 1 pit ticket for sale!
      $275.00
      It’s gonna a be great!

8. Tim I realized that i actually paid 142.10 which is 18 dollars cheaper than you could buy them now. Dave Ramsey would consider that a savings. :) would 140.00 work? That is 20.00 bucks towards financial freedom. :) you can email me at jeniflint284@gmail.com if you are interested.

9. Karonv says:

I have three tickets and just found out I cant go for Sat if anyone is looking for three tickets on Sat. shoot me an email karonvisible hotmail

10. I’ve been trying to buy the 3 day lawn package for the last 3 days on ticket master/live nation and it keeps giving me errors when I try to check out. Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Post Your Photos from the Show

Content submission failed. Please try again.
    Your submission was successful! It must be reviewed. View Tour Date