Back to Upcoming Shows
    Aug   26
    2014

Les Schwab Amphitheater

Bend, Oregon, US

MAP

The public onsale begins February 7, 10AM local time.

Click here for tickets.

Show Time: 6:00 PM

Opening Acts

1. BrianTompkins says:

Can anyone (general public) buy tickets on the pre-sale date?

2. Hey Brian, how has it been? It looks as if you have to log onto the DMB site, and become a member of “The Warehouse” that costs 35 bucks. If you do that then you can participate in the pre sale.

3. laurablossey says:

Kendall, where then do you go to buy them? Have been unsuccessful finding that.

4. emersum says:

cant wait till aug…….dmb :)

5. Maria Martin says:

OMG THANK THE LITTLE LORD BABY JESUS THEY’RE FINALLY COMING TO OREGON AGAIN!!!! :-D

6. brucker2014 says:

Does anyone know the limit to general admin tickets? I am looking to go with a small group of co-workers.

Thanks!

7. Jo2014 says:

How disappointing. Tried to get tickets for the concert in Bend. Was logged in and ready to purchase at 10am on the dot…and it was already sold out. So disappointing. Why bother to have them go on sale if there aren’t any?

8. sweetduder says:

I agree. I was also on at 9:50, waiting to go, and was unsuccessful in getting tickets. Kept trying for another 45 minutes, just in case some were released, but no go. I noticed they are already on resale sites for $275 and up!

9. Jo2014 says:

I’m sure I’ll end up buying some of those ticket broker tickets :(

10. Tawny Potts says:

Same here, kept trying for 2 tickets for the 1st 20 minutes or so- nothing… THEN I tried for 1, over and over and over again, finally getting ONE….. in hopes of getting 1 more, tried and tried and tried till 11, when the site finally said no tickets available… THEN over to StubHub I went, to get my second one. WHAT a stressful experience! NOW i have to be worried about my broker tickets making it here on time :( But it’s truly worth it. :)

11. Too bad they sold out so fast! How about adding a second show?

Post Your Photos from the Show

Content submission failed. Please try again.
    Your submission was successful! It must be reviewed. View Tour Date