Back to Archive
    Jul   19
    2014

Cruzan Amphitheatre

West Palm Beach, Florida, US

MAP

Tickets are available through the Citi Presale, February 3 @ 10AM – February 6 @ 10PM ET. Visit citiprivatepass.com.

The public on sale begins February 7, 10AM local time.

Click here for tickets.

Show Time: 7:00PM

Opening Acts

Fan Photos (0)

No photos yet, why not add one?

1. kit kat says:

Can’t wait to have my fiance’ see the unparalleled DMB in concert (his first time)!!! Hey, Dave…how about playing “Snow Outside” for 2 people who never thought they would find each other????

2. Jennypenny says:

Looking forward to celebrating my fiancé’s 37th bday down in West Palm at the show. A birthday wish from Dave would be a huge surprise for this longtime fan.

3. Jennypenny says:

Oops…the birthday boy’s name is Scott Sulkin ;-)

4. DAVE FAN says:

Happy Birthday Scott Sulkin.

5. MissGodrocks says:

Scott Sulkin is becoming a famous fan!I First I ask that you give him a shout out on Friday, July 18th, which is his 37th birthday. However, he is actually attending your concert on Saturday, July 19th. He has been a loyal fan since 1994, 1997 was my mistake. Whether you shout out or not, he is a great kid and you have a great band, loved by millions. Wish I was at the concert!

6. Jessekoeth says:

Jessekoeth says:
      July 19, 2014 at 7:17 am
      Good morning DMB and fans! So excited for the show 7.19 wpb! Celebrating the anniversary of Jesse and Brandell as we are also announcing that we are expecting our 4th son! Been catching shows since the beginning and looking forward to a great one!

7. Alisa Marie says:

Hey! Non-local looking for rideshare info as my friends who I’m staying with and who were coming with me are feeling under the weather. Anybody driving from the West Palm Beach area with a spare seat in their car? I’m disabled so we get to use my placard and park closer… :)

Post Your Photos from the Show

Content submission failed. Please try again.
    Your submission was successful! It must be reviewed. View Tour Date