Back to News

Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Announce Jan 15 and 16, 2014 Shows in New Orleans

D&T_NO_170x170

Dave and Tim will kick off 2014 with a pair of shows in New Orleans. The longtime friends and collaborators will play the historic Saenger Theatre on January 15th and 16th. The New Orleans movie palace, built in 1927 in the Italian Renaissance style, was once the flagship of the Saenger Theatre chain. Destroyed by Hurricane Katrina in 2005, the Saenger has undergone an extensive restoration and will soon open as a performing arts center.

Join the Warehouse fan association to request tickets and Premium Ticket Packages to the New Orleans shows. Premium Ticket Packages are available only to members through the Warehouse and include the following: two premium reserved seat tickets ($500 total), two limited edition surprise souvenir items, two limited edition show posters and on-site concierge/gift pickup. The Warehouse ticket request period will run from 10 am ET tomorrow, September 24th through Thursday, September 26th at 10:00 am ET. The general public can purchase tickets beginning at 11:00 am CT on Saturday, September 28th, at www.davematthewsband.com.

“An Evening With Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds” is being presented by The Dreaming Tree Wines a collaboration between Dave Matthews and acclaimed winemaker Steve Reeder.

1. dk gibbens says:

Alarm is set. Praying I can purchase tickets tomorrow. The Saenger Theater….I can’t think of a more perfect setting to get to listen to Dave and Tim play to me. LOL

2. Some.devil74 says:

We both know they are playing to ME! ;) see you at the Saenger! Confirmed WH N1!! Hitting TM in the AM to redeem my N2 WH declined. :) Im freaking psyched to see D&T in NOLA!!!! HAPPY CAJUN SPITFIRE HERE!

3. Some.devil74 says:

DAVE AND TIM, YALL ROCK FOR SPREADING MORE SOUTHERN LOVE!! YALL HAVE HOOKED US UP THIS YEAR AND YOU KEEP ON GIVING! THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN RICH NOLA HERITAGE WITH DAVE AND TIM ON TOP! or in the middle… :D 2014 is coming in with a BANG!! See you at the Saenger :)

4. goldfind says:

Well, this should be interesting…the New Orleans general public shows were supposed to go onsale at 11:00CT and Ticketmaster accidentally put it onsale at 10:00CTam…My friend was able to get tickets and advise me that nothing was left within 2 minutes….This is utter nonsense and I hope management is going to do something about this.

5. meganmphoto says:

It’s rare that Dave Matthews is playing close enough for me to go, and b/c of the unfortunate mistake I won’t be seeing him and Tim Reynolds. I’m super bummed that Ticketmaster messed that up! The ticket prices people are reselling them for is ridiculous and out of my price range. C’est la vie. :(

6. iheartDMB says:

From a broker board: goldfind: I have 4 pairs for DM Thursday in NO, but not posting until next week as I have been getting tix cancelled based on IP address event though physical address are different. Bears, lumineers in nyc, and most recently maple leafs.

Can’t play both sides goldfind- post on here that it is utter nonsense and then go on a broker community that you are a member of and post the above comment. You have been called out in both forums. Peace out douchbag

7. bmwhitfield says:

Year after year we look at Dave’s tour dates and non-festival venues and year after year we see Dallas and Houston and Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. New Orleans was gifted with an impromptu show and it is riddled with issues. Was unfortunate not to get tickets through the Warehouse but began the hunt through Ticketmaster at 10:45, to no avail. To find out that Tickmaster may have been responsible for the mistake and the only option for tickets is on Stubhub where tickets range from $300 to $2,500 is amazingly frustrating. Once again we are held captive by Ticketmaster and their monopoly.

Thanks Dave for putting on these shows here. We hope we can get a better venue in the future to have your shows more regularly.

8. meganmphoto says:

I suppose Dave and Grover sing it best….”I am feeling a feeling that’s not a good feeling. I need a word so I can say what I’m feeling today. I made a wish with all of my heart to see Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds in New Orleans. Now I’m sad and I’m mad and I don’t have a ticket, b/c the wish that I wished did not come true. No the wish that I wished did not come true. Nobody wants to be angry. Nobody wants to be sad. But I can’t always help the way that I’m feeling. I won’t always be happy. Oh well.” Now to turn on some Dave Matthews music and enjoy the day. :)

9. Eddy Allen says:

My friend and I were both very fortunate to have gotten a pair of tickets each for the 1/15 show, but got our requests denied for the 1/16 show. Would anyone want to trade a pair of 1/16 show tickets for a pair of the 1/15 show tickets? Please contact me @ ed0892@gmail.com if you are interested! Thanks!

10. Some.devil74 says:

Thanks iheartDMB for calling out goldfind! BS! GTFO goldfind! Now let’s find out his/her Warehouse screen name and put a lid on it!

11. Some.devil74 says:

Yeah, i dont believe any of it was a “mistake” personally. I am very fortunate to have landed N1 WH tix and N2 TM (accessible) but scalpers just make me sick because im not always in the fortunate elite crowd and i wanna bust em all in the eye! :D TM is in NO way innocent.

12. Interesting… I’ve joined Wharehouse to be able to get premium package, cancelled all my things to do on the exact time of the time announced to buy it, aplied with everything ok in just a few seconds. But the confirmation came a few days after – DECLINED… So, why don’t show the confirmation at the same time that you are trying to buy it ?? Not so honest this kind of doing business. And then, at ticketmaster the joke is even worse. Shame on you guys “organizing” this. Hope Dave and Tim get to know these things to manage the right way. But in resseling tickets sites I can buy the tickets, for just U$1,950.00… each… Very nice

13. bean4285 says:

Does anyone know if they’ll ever come to South Florida?